Desktop Application Development
• Business analysis
• Desktop software architecture
• UI design
• Desktop software development
• Quality assurance
• Long-term maintenance
Connect With Experts
We offer platform-specific and cross-platform desktop app development services to help you turn a solid software idea into a market sensation, as well as couple your manufactured devices and equipment with complementary software to gain customer loyalty and outdo competitors.
Our Application Maintenance Features enables customers
– Desktop application tailored to specific business needs
– Well-documented source code
– Full test documentation
– Lifetime warranty
– Long-term maintenance
– Application updates
– Applications with access to OS functions
Application Maintenance Methodology & Key Phases
Cooperation starts with Techimo’s BA specialists thoroughly analyzing the Customer’s needs and elaborating detailed requirements for the functionality and look-and-feel. By establishing a fruitful communication of these requirements between stakeholders and the development team, as well as by accurately documenting all the processes, our specialists ensure the Customer gets exactly the software they need.
Desktop software architecture
At the pre-development stage, our team emphasizes careful planning and architecture design to advise on better technological options with respect to the Customer’s challenge and industry, as well as to suggest how to reduce development costs and improve the solution’s performance.
Techimo brings together a well-developed QA process and the capabilities of an in-house testing center to meet the Customer’s quality expectations. To bring out high-quality desktop solutions, we use proven testing methodologies, techniques, and tools to perform different test types, including functional, performance, and localization ones.
Our desktop applications can be delivered with the required test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists, etc.) to give the Customer a clear view of the application performance in different cases and simplify its modification in the future.
Techimo’s team offers a full range of maintenance services to let the Customer seamlessly introduce the desktop software and its updates into the work of end users, as well as adjust the application to the emerging business challenges by introducing new features. With 24/7 support, we strive for high-quality resolution of any issue within a reasonable time. Techimo’s standard packages cover maintenance services for 1, 5, and 5 years, with an option to be prolonged when the service period expires.
Techimo’s in-house design team works in tight collaboration with the Customer and developers to embrace user needs, brand identity and latest trends so as to come up with the concept of desktop software that looks appealing and feels intuitive.
Techimo’s approach to desktop application design rests on 3 pillars:
- Planning every user interaction with the software to make it convenient and easy to follow
- Providing mockups and welcoming feedback to visualize the Customer’s ideal app
- Designing with brand consistency in mind and bringing fresh ideas for visually stand-alone apps
Desktop software development
Techimo mainly focuses on delivering turnkey desktop applications ready for shipping to end users. Yet, our development services also include:
- Work on separate parts of the Customer’s project, e.g. testing, delivery of a platform-specific version or application maintenance
- Augmentation of the Customer’s IT team at any project stage to bring in particular competencies or experience
Following the time-tested procedures of architectural sessions, code review, writing self-documenting code, and unit testing, we organize our team’s efforts to deliver maintainable software with a clear and unified code structure. This means no technological lock-in and ability to try another service provider for modification of the solution while being welcome to continue with Techimo’s maintenance services
While working on desktop projects, our team focuses on:
- High-performance. With desktop apps being on average faster and more powerful than their web counterparts, we make sure our solutions are capable of solving complex tasks quickly.
- User convenience. All our apps undergo scrupulous planning and extensive testing to make sure they are easy-to-use.
- Security. With verified experience in information security, we place a high value on multilayer protection of delivered offline apps.
- Smooth integration. To ensure that the deliverables conveniently fit user activities, we create desktop applications that can easily integrate with other out-of-the-box or custom enterprise software.
– Provide steady state support
– End user support