The client wanted to revamp and add new features to his existing website by keeping the same existing look and view.
The client had HTML website earlier. The website had valuable and historical content and media. The site was built in Adobe Flash Player.
The client wanted us to re-design their website so that they could attract more readers. They wanted us to use a WordPress CMS which makes it easy for their content moderators to manage the content.
– WordPress seemed to be the best fit for our clients’ needs. So we re-designed the website on it.
– We delivered a website with effective social media integration and Amazon.
– Each and every section of the site is easily editable. Our client will not have to depend on the technical staff for editing, modifying or deleting the content from the website.
– We designed an intuitive user-interface.
– We re-designed the structure of the website for easy navigation.
– The site also has video and photo galleries showing our client’s work.
– The site is also capable of rendering optimal viewing experience on a variety of devices to the visitors.
The re-designed website of our client is easy-to-navigate, has a clean and user-friendly interface and renders optimum viewing experience across devices..
Proven Track Record
We have completed
Average Answer Time